Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Vacation

It's been a good past couple of weeks as I've been on vacation, which subsequently meant a break from the blog. I've been out of the office since May 18 and have completed most of the 'honey-do' list.

We also took the kids away for some time at a hotel in Owatonna, MN, where they had a great indoor waterpark that was actually open (several other Minnesota hotel waterparks are closed during the week as schools are still in session). A bonus was that the kids, all four of them, ate free at the hotel restaurant! We mini-golfed, went to a museum, played and ate at a park, went to a zoo and kids' carnival, and of course soaked up the waterpark. From there we went to my folks' lake place in Western Minnesota and had a great time with friends and family- the boys even managed to catch some fish! Tarina and I spent a couple of nights here thanks to my folks and family agreeing to watch our kids which was great as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment