Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm thankful that . . .

. . . we know our children's preschool teachers. Apparently the other day our 4 year old told his teacher, 'Miss Mindi, I don't have a bed'. Wow! What's humorous about this is that he's somewhat correct. He in fact does have a bed, but it has been covered with stuff since we lost our basement. He couldn't get to his bed if he wanted to. But also, this 4 year old actually has a very nice, king, pillow top bed that he sleeps in most every night! It's called my bed! And that might be happening even if he did have his own bed. Needless to say, everyone's looking forward to the completion of this remodel so we can avoid future incidents with social services.

2 comments:

  1. TOO funny!! Ahhhh... the kids things say! You could compile your blogs and make a book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 2nd Julie's comment. You could write a book about that! I wonder what she would have thought if she didn't know you?!

    ReplyDelete