Saturday, April 2, 2011

New tools

The past couple weeks we've rolled out some new financial tools that Hillcresters can use to partner with us:

  • Hillcresters can go here to be able to contribute online in an easy and secure way. You can even set up your account to be able to donate through text message!

  • Compuscrip is a program I am really excited about; Hillcresters can go here (and use the code "HCBC") to set up a new account. Compuscrip allows you to buy gift cards from local and national retailers- HyVee, Applebee's, Shell Gas, Burger King, Menards, Wal Mart, just about any national merchant, really. You get the gift card you paid for (a $25 Starbucks card costs you $25), but receive a percentage of the sale that goes into your account (in this instance, Hillcrest gets the extra). In the future, we will use this as a fundraising tool for student ministries, mission trips, etc.

If you're a Hillcrester, I'd encourage you to give these programs a try. In fact, I gave online this morning and it worked so slick- no check to write, comes right from my bank account, and I even set up a recurring donation so that it comes out the same time each month. Compuscrip also worked so well. If you have questions about either of these tools, let me know.


If you're not a Hillcrester, but would be interested in either of these programs for your church or organization, let me know that too, and I'd love to refer ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment