Friday, March 6, 2009

Odds and ends

Some unconnected thoughts:
  • An interesting conversation over at Tim Stevens' blog about how you define the gospel.
  • My brother-in-law Tyler chimes in on his blog that serving others (or doing good) is part of any good sharing of the gospel, which I couldn't agree with more.
  • Tried the Keg lunch buffet this week. I personally think that the Keg has some of the best chicken in Sioux Falls, but they should stick with what they are good at (chicken), and stay away from unnecessary diversification, in this case, the buffet. The buffet line had a sign that said "start with soup!" only to discover that there was "no soup for me". The line had mashed potatoes, which were ok , but I would have preferred potato wedges, which apparently didn't make the final cut. Next time, I'll order off of the menu.


No comments:

Post a Comment