Thursday, May 21, 2009

Meet Kinsley



It's been quite some time since I've blogged. As many of you now know, our family has adopted our daughter Kinsley, who is two years old and a few months younger than our youngest son Charley. This picture was taken at my cousin's wedding earlier this month. It's been a journey filled with ups and downs, but one that we definitely feel that God has called us to. She's doing so well with our family- really enjoys the boys, calls us mom and dad, has met both of our families and really enjoys them as well. Our boys have adjusted well with her as well. We're well schooled in raising boys so having a little girl in the house has certainly been interesting! I am sure I'll blog more about the whole process once everything's been finalized, but I did want to make a quick post. We'll post some more pictures over at Facebook as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment