Saturday, December 18, 2010

Priority Check

Our basement is finished, which is awesome and has allowed us to host company, have the kids' friends sleep over, and basically regain some sanity. It has also allowed all of us to resume playing the Wii since we had to unplug it during the remodel. We've had fun playing it again and I've been able to work at lowering by record on golf score, which this past week went from -5 to -7 courtesy of a hole in one and an eagle. Boo yah. Later that night, as I was praying with one of my children, he/she thanked Jesus for being able to watch me play the Wii! Seriously- an 'ouch' moment. So, I resolved that next time that I would play with them, though it seriously affects my ability to lower my score!

Another fun fact- I'm better at golf than tennis (which is comical if you know my real life golf game) and most of my kids can beat me in Wii tennis!

1 comment: