Thursday, December 20, 2012

More Bell-Ringing Observations

I've blogged on bell-ringing before, but as I did it again last night I came across a couple more observations:

  • I had no idea that many people shopped at Shopko!  Seriously, I don't think I've ever intentionally gone to Shopko for anything, and yet lots of people did last night.  Who knew?!
  • It was pretty cold and snowing last night, so at least 8 out of 10 cars driven by a guy with a gal passenger dropped off the gal at the front door.  Fellas, if you're not dropping off your gal at the front door, you're in the minority and you're perhaps a bit of a pile!
  • Only one person all night left their shopping cart in the parking lot (as in didn't return it the places where you're supposed to).  Only one.  Remarkable.
  • More people need to wear winter clothing.  Seriously, there's no need to make a fashion statement in December when it's cold and snowing.  And you're at Shopko.  Put some clothes on.
  • One person asked if I liked coffee or hot chocolate.  I said yep!  Didn't know if that was going to score me a hot chocolate or a coffee, but as the night grew on, it became apparent it was simply a philosophical question!  

No comments:

Post a Comment