Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Random Thoughts

Some random thoughts:








  • I am doing terrible at fantasy football, thanks to Chris Johnson, Peyton Hillis and a team full of under-achievers. After winning championships in 2009 and 2010, the dynasty comes to an end.



  • It's no secret that I love to read and I always thought that I'd prefer books over e-books, but now with the ability to read books on my phone thanks to the Kindle app, I'm hooked. Especially with the ability to 'bookmark' on the kindle. Brilliant. Not sure how I will footnote thoughts I like, however!



  • If I am not careful, I could get hooked on this game!



  • Interesting article on Halloween from the Christian recording artist Mandissa.



  • How many animated movies can Hollywood make that are a) against humans taking over the environment b) against business or as in the case in many of them c) against both a and b? Seriously. I get it. After watching Cars 2, Rango, and seeing previews of the upcoming release Happy Feet 2 I get it. Humans are bad. Animals are good. And the environment is king. And if any human activity threatens animal activity or the kingdom of nature, then it is bad. Oh, and it will also make for a great movie, which will make the studios (already filthy rich) even richer. Ironic.


No comments:

Post a Comment